Policies & Procedures
DuPage Golf’s “Public Golf Commitment”
The Preserve at Oak Meadows, Maple Meadows, and Green Meadows are committed to public golfers in DuPage and beyond. In support of this commitment, and in order to maximize access and tee-time availability for the public golfer:
- DuPage Golf does not offer outings or group bookings on peak days and times.
- Peak days include Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Group bookings are defined as any reservation for a group of more than 16 players.
Information and Policies
Men must wear a shirt with sleeves. Shirts with no collars, jeans, and shorts ARE allowed. Cut-off jeans or slacks, spandex, gym suits, gym pants/shorts, and short shorts are NOT allowed. Shoes must be worn at all times. Soft spikes or sneakers are preferred. Metal spikes or other footwear detrimental to turf quality are not allowed.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Reservations are preferred for all golfers.
- The online reservation system will accept tee times up to approximately 14-days in advance (and up to 17-days for DuPage Plus Members).
- Discounted rates may be available for select tee times prepaid online. Any credits for cancellation of a prepaid tee time will only be issued in the form of a rain check.
- Each tee-time has a capacity of 4 golfers. Unless your group has reserved and paid for all 4 green fees in a tee time, please expect to be paired with other golfers at the discretion of the golf staff. Given the limited amount of tee time availability each day, players are sent off in groups of 3 or 4 to efficiently manage pace of play and maintain tee time intervals.
- Please be sure to read all notices BEFORE booking to confirm if cart restrictions or limitations apply to your tee time.
- Tee times must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Groups will be charged for short shows and no shows without prior notice to the golf staff.
Each golfer is required to have a set of golf clubs. Rental sets are available for those who do not have their own clubs.
Weather is part of the challenge of golf; therefore, rain checks are not issued for chilly, windy or rainy conditions. However, rain checks will be issued to any golfer who is forced to abandon their round of golf when the course is closed due to lightning or unplayable course conditions. Rain checks are issued as credit toward your next golf fees at the course from which it was issued. Rain checks are figured using the percentage of the number of remaining holes according to your tee time, pace of play, and sunset. Rain checks are not issued for darkness at twilight rates. All rain checks are issued solely at the discretion of the DuPage Golf Professional Staff.
Outside alcohol is prohibited. Food and beverages (including beer and other alcoholic beverages) are available for purchase.
We love our customers – but we’re no willing to lose our liquor license for you! Our facilities are licensed to serve alcohol in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois and local units of government. It is unlawful to bring your own alcoholic beverages onto Forest Preserve District of DuPage county premises for consumption.
Anyone on DuPage Golf property in possession of an alcoholic beverage that was not purchased at or served by DuPage will be asked to discard it if opened or have it confiscated. Failure to comply with this policy will result in being asked to leave the premises without refund, and could result in an ordinace violation fine of $500.
Golfers must register in the Pro Shop prior to playing golf. If the entire group is not registered in the Pro Shop 10 minutes prior to the reserved tee time, the tee time may be forfeited and the staff will make every effort to fit the group in at the earliest possible time. The group should arrive at their starting tee no later than 5 minutes prior to their reserved tee time.
Each golfers riding in a cart must pay a cart rental fee. Each cart operator is required to have a valid driver’s license. Under no circumstances are those under the age of 16 allowed to operate a cart. Golfers are required to ride together (2 riders per cart) in order to ensure enough carts are available for all tee times.
Carts must be operated in a safe manner at all times, and all signs, safety rules and regulations must be strictly obeyed. Each operator assumes the responsibility for damage caused to the cart and/or course.
Carts are to remain on the cart paths on all holes near tees and greens and at all times on par three holes. Under wet conditions, carts may be restricted to the cart paths at all times.
Golfers with mobility limitations may request a special handicap flag.
Pace of Play
Playing golf at a reasonable pace is important for enjoyment of the game and demonstrates respect for others on the course. DuPage Golf pace of play standards are based upon four-ball play in foursomes.
On-course Player Assistants, or Rangers, are provided to monitor the pace of play have and full authority to control and speed-up play on the course. Three-ball and two-ball games, as well as singles on the course should not expect to “play through” unless requested by the Player Assistant. Five-player games are not allowed on the course unless approved by the DuPage Golf Professional Staff in advanced.
Slow play will not be allowed. Groups must follow the instructions of the Player Assistant to maintain a proper pace of play. Those groups not able to maintain an acceptable pace of play may be asked to move forward on the course or possibly issued a rain check to return at another time.