Reservation & Payment Requirements
- Reservations are preferred for all golfers.
- The online reservation system will accept tee times up to approximately 7-days in advance.
- Discounted rates may be available for select tee times prepaid online. Any credits for cancellation of a prepaid tee time will only be issued in the form of a rain check.
- Each tee-time has a capacity of 4 golfers. Unless your group has reserved and paid for all 4 green fees in a tee time, please expect to be paired with other golfers at the discretion of the golf staff. Given the limited amount of tee time availability each day, players are sent off in groups of 3 or 4 to efficiently manage pace of play and maintain tee time intervals.
- Golfers are required to ride together (2 riders per cart) in order to ensure enough carts are available for all tee times.
- Please be sure to read all notices BEFORE booking to confirm if cart restrictions or limitations apply to your tee time.
- Tee times must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Groups will be charged for short shows and no shows without prior notice to the golf staff.
Outside alcohol is prohibited, and appropriate golf attire is required. Food and beverages (including beer and other alcoholic beverages) are available for purchase.
Maple Meadows - Closed for Golf Offseason
Maple Meadows 2022 Rates & Regulations
Green Meadows Golf Course - Closed for Golf Offseason
Green Meadows 2022 Rates & Regulations
The Preserve at Oak Meadows - Closed for Golf Offseason
TPOM Rates 2022
Streamlined Booking and Tee Time Savings - Tap the DuPage Golf App
Introducing, the DuPage Golf App - available for download on the App Store (iPhone) or get it on Google Play (android). The app is the easiest way to book your next round with DuPage Golf. Be sure to turn on notifications to get special offers, promotions, and alerts throughout the season!