The Preserve - Perm Time Registration/Renewal
This renewal option is for Permanent Tee Time holders returning to The Preserve at Oak Meadows. New foursomes need to contact Jamie Nieto for more information at (630) 451-3471.
- Please use the box down below to indicate the $ amount you are paying toward your foursome's permanant tee-time and enter your Captain's name.
- To "hold" your time, the deposit due by January 7th is $500.00 per foursome.
- The total due by April 1st is $7,200.00 per foursome. If you are not sure how much your group has alreay paid toward the total, please contact your captain, or Jamie Nieto (630) 451-3471.
- Be sure to note your Captain's name in the box above.
- A time is not officially "renewed" until all four spots in the foursome are paid in full ($7,200.00).
- Please see the 2023 program documents for complete details. If you did not receive your "Returning Perm-Time" documents, you can request a copy by email, email@example.com.
By making a permanent tee-time payment, you are agreeing to all program policies and terms including the following:
- As a prerequisite to having a permanent tee time, each foursome is expected to KEEP PACE by finishing the 18th hole within 10 minutes of the group ahead, or by playing in no longer than 4 hours 15 minutes.. Foursomes who do not continually KEEP PACE will lose their permanent tee time without refund.
- Foursomes must report to the starter no later than 15 minutes before their scheduled tee time. Failure to report will cause the cancellation of your group’s time that week without credit or refund.
- Soft spikes and collared shirts are preferred at The Preserve.
- Permanent tee time foursomes are expected to play at their assigned starting time “rain or shine,” unless the course is closed by the Head Professional or Grounds Superintendent. In the event that management closes the course, foursomes will be issued credits for golf. Weather related credits will be issued solely at the discretion of The Preserve Management. Credits may be redeemed on any day of the remaining golf season, provided a tee time is available. No credits will be issued for the following season. Credits do not carryover from one year to the next.
- Under no circumstances will a cash refund be granted.